We are a young, dynamic and fast-growing start up on a mission to change the way the world fuels. We firmly believe that our success depends on the people that work here and the culture we create. With the aim of making Mission the best place in the world to work, we focus on giving the team all they need on:
- • Ambition. Let people come to work to change the world.
- • Reward. We believe that the whole team should own a piece of Mission and that packages (salary, pension, shares) should be highly competitive for committing to the cause.
- • Rapid progression. As little hiercachy as possible to allow us all to challenge and improve each other. No time limits on promotions and a true meritocracy.
- • Self Improvement. Regular sessions on work specific learning, inspiration and high performance.
- • Mental + Physical Health. Health insurance, fitness and therapy allowance for all of our team, plus regular team challenges and events.
- • Challenge + Adventure. We will help to fund an extraordinary challenge or adventure for you after one year at Mission (from a world record attempt to your first half marathon we don’t care as long as it’s something that scares you).
- • Flexibility. Exercise where and when you want outside of key meetings. WFH 1-2 days per week.
- • Location. Located 30 seconds walk from Victoria station (central London) and minutes away from the River Thames, Buckingham Palace and Hyde Park for lunches and runs.
- • Extras. Obviously, a free lifetime supply of Mission products plus get to hang out with our office Golden Retriever and Mission Mascot, Zola.
- • Discussion. This will constantly adapt and change to meet the wants and needs of our team to make them the happiest people possible when coming to work. What would you add?
This is an incredibly exciting and rewarding time to join a fast growing, fun and ambitious team who are changing the way the world fuels. Check out the roles below and if you're a hard working, talented individual who is passionate about what we stand for, we’d love to hear from you. If no role seems to quite fit, ping us an email anyway (email@example.com) with some more info on you and what you’re looking for. We put an emphasis on people rather than CVs.
Tom + Team