Blended specifically to soothe muscles, decrease stress and promote calmness. Includes caffeine-free Rooibos and restorative anti-inflammatory ingredients, such as Lavender, Tulsi, Gingko Biloba, Rosehip and Ashwagandha. Take hot or cold at any time of day.
South African Rooibos (1,060mg)
Caffeine - 0mg
Calories - 0g
Fat - <0.5g
Salt - 0.01g
Product Deep Dive
South African Rooibos
Rooibos is derived from a South African shrub not containing traditional tea leaves or, consequently, any caffeine. It contains powerful antioxidants that protect cell membranes and has been shown to significantly decrease inflammation, easing tension, especially around the stomach. A full-bodied post-performance indulgence.
Originating from India, Ashwagandha has been used for centuries in Ayurveda medicine. The herb, also known as “winter cherry”, is used to fight inflammation, stress and anxiety.
Referred to as “Holy Basil” and grown in the South-East Asian tropics, Tulsi is known to reduce stress and enhance the immune system.
Ginkgo Biloba, native to China, is a well known anti-inflammatory.
Valerian root is a well known relaxant associated with the reduction of anxiety and stress.
- Zhang, Z., Tong, Y., Zou, J., Chen, P. & Yu, D. Dietary supplement with a combination of Rhodiola crenulata and Ginkgo Biloba enhances the endurance performance in healthy volunteers. Chin. J. Integr. Med. 15, 177–183 (2009).
- Sadowska-Krępa, E. et al. Effects of Six-Week Ginkgo Biloba Supplementation on Aerobic Performance, Blood Pro/Antioxidant Balance, and Serum Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor in Physically Active Men. Nutrients 9, (2017).
- Bing, Y. & Zhaobao, W. Effects of Ginkgo Biloba extract on free radical metabolism of liver in mice during endurance exercise. Afr. J. Tradit. Complement. Altern. Med. AJTCAM 7, 291–295 (2010).
- Richard, E. J. et al. Anti-stress Activity of Ocimum sanctum: Possible Effects on Hypothalamic– Pituitary–Adrenal Axis. Phytother. Res. 30, 805–814 (2016).
- Kusindarta, D. L. et al. Ethanolic extract Ocimum sanctum. Enhances cognitive ability from young adulthood to middle aged mediated by increasing choline acetyl transferase activity in rat model. Res. Vet. Sci. 118, 431–438 (2018).