Blended specifically to enhance your hydration. Includes Matcha Green Tea, Yerba Mate, Maca, and Siberian Ginseng which help to switch your muscles to rely more on fat for energy production instead of carbohydrates. Baobab and Liquorice reduce inflammation whilst Himalayan Pink Salts provide natural electrolytes. Take cold or hot pre-workout or during.
Organic Ceremonial Grade Japanese Matcha Green tea
Yerba Maté (120mg)
Himalayan Pink Salts
Caffeine - 12mg
Calories - 3g
Fat - <0.1g
Salt - 300mg
Product Deep Dive
Ceremonial Grade Japanese Matcha Green Tea
Nobody can stop talking about this powdered form of Green Tea because when the whole leaf is ingested, the body is able to absorb a much higher proportion of its super ingredients. Matcha is high in L-theanine, an amino acid that helps your body process caffeine differently – giving you a sustained energy boost without any jitters. Matcha is also high in catechins that help burn fat for energy instead of muscle.
This South American wonder is known as the ‘Drink of the Gods’. Yerba Mate provides a slow release energy boost without the jitters associated with coffee or sugar based drinks, creating a calm and focused athlete. Found to aid digestion and increase cardiovascular oxygenation during athletic performance.
Discovered in the Eastern corner of Siberia, this plant has been used for centuries to increase energy and improve cognition. Russia’s best kept secret?
Baoab is the fruit of Africa’s ‘Tree of Life’. Containing more antioxidants than any other whole fruit, four times the potassium of bananas and six times the Vitamin C of oranges, Baobab has earned its place in superfood folklore. High in vitamin C, which contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Pea Protein is low in fat and better in taste than its rivals, making it one of the most popular sources of protein for vegans. We have made the conscious decision to keep our teas free of animal products. Plant power!
Maca root is exclusively found in the Peruvian mountains, used there for centuries as a performance enhancing boost. It has been proven to increase energy levels and fight stress and fatigue.
1. Heck, C. I. & Mejia, E. G. D. Yerba Maté Tea (Ilex paraguariensis): A Comprehensive Review on Chemistry, Health Implications, and Technological Considerations. J. Food Sci. 72, R138–R151 (2007).
- Alkhatib, A. Yerba Maté (Illex Paraguariensis) ingestion augments fat oxidation and energy expenditure during exercise at various submaximal intensities. Nutr. Metab. 11, 42 (2014).
- Areta, J., et al. Metabolic and Performance Effects of Yerba Maté on Well-trained Cyclists. Med. Sci. Sports Exerc. 50, 817–826 (2018).
- Kinghorn, A. D., Chai, H., Sung, C. K. & Keller, W. J. The classical drug discovery approach to defining bioactive constituents of botanicals. Fitoterapia 82 , 71–79 (2011).
- Coe, S. A., Clegg, M., Armengol, M. & Ryan, L. The polyphenol-rich Baobab fruit (Adansonia digitata L.) reduces starch digestion and glycemic response in humans. Nutr. Res. 33, 888–896 (2013).