With a bit more of normality coming back into our lives, here's 5 running events you can still sign up to in 2021:
1. RunFestRun, Hampshire. Known as the 'best running party in Britain'. Choose from multiple beautiful adventure runs through a variety of terrains during this amazing weekend full of fun. 27-29th August 2021. Distances: 2.5km, 5km, 10km, Half/Full Marathon, Fun Run.
Find out more: https://www.runfestrun.co.uk/
2. Thames Path Challenge, London. Over 3000 adventurers starting from Putney Bridge, heading upstream on an unforgettable ultra-weekend. 11-12th September 2021. Distances: 25km, 50km, 100km.
Find out more: https://ultrachallenge.com/thames-path-challenge/
3. The Henley 10K, London. A 10km loop (walk, jog or run) through Remenham countryside with a finish line near Henley Bridge. 12th September 2021. Distances: Toddler 2km, 10km.
Find out more: https://ultrachallenge.com/the-henley-10k/
4. Great South Run, Portsmouth. One of the most iconic races in the British calendar, a journey through the historic city of Portsmouth. 17th September 2021. Distances: 5km, 10m, Junior 2.5k, Mini 1.5k.
Find out more: https://www.greatrun.org/events/great-south-run/
5. South Coast Challenge, Eastbourne. One of the countries best backdrops to challenge yourself against. 4-5th September 2021. Distances: 25km, 45km, 55km, 100k.
Find out more: https://ultrachallenge.com/south-coast-challenge/
Let us know if there's any other events you can recommend in the comments!